Thursday, April 05, 2007

Take Me Out To The Ballpark...

This has been an extremely long six months. A six months where I have tried everything to get out some form of sports into my brain. I ended up joining several March Madness Pools, but having never watched a NCAA hoops game in whole, it just wasn't the same.

But, alas, the Dodgers season has once again begun!

We have what shows to be a solid team, especially the starting rotation. In the coming days, I will share with all of you my season picks for each division, post season and a few surprises.

The only big difference this year, as Marcin has pointed out is that we will be doing series recaps, rather than individual updates.

My plans this baseball season is to catch games in San Francisco (all of them), San Diego, Phoenix, Denver, Chicago and Pittsburgh. So, if any of you readers are there, look for the guy decked out Dodger style. Hair dyed blue, face painted blue (or blue and white) and if I can get my Dodger flag back from my neighbor who is a gnats fan, you should see my flag waving proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home