Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome to behind the plate

Photo: Dodger Stadium at Chavez Ravine (http://www.geocities.com/mfassio/dodgers.jpg)

Hello, wanderers. Welcome to behind the plate in the Dodger Stadium at picturesque Chavez Ravine, Los Angeles, California. It's a place well worth raving about, which is what I'm going to do in my spare time.

The baseball season started three days ago and with it: this blog. My intention is to regularly publish game reports, comment on media snippets, pinch-write about things that can be seen from my perspective: some 6500 miles away from the Dodger Stadium (if you go East, that is ;)). Seems like a huge area behind the plate in Chavez Ravine, eh? Well, there's enough place here for all of us if you feel like talking anything Dodgers - I'll set up the 'add your comments' section in a minute.

Occasionally, I might take a look at baseball at large, comment on the NL West standings, ponder on Dodgers current opponents' prospects or just take a swing at something that caught my eye in the majors. However, most of the time - we'll be hovering around Chavez Ravine. The place where we THINK BLUE, regardless of where we are :).

Welcome, to Behind the Plate at Chavez Ravine. Make yourselves comfortable while I handle the pitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home